Dec 15 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
It is Patented Yet?
Its just an idea, or it has been tested, do you have working prototypes?
– I have successfully tested embodied as a PC Cooling Fan since 2006, delivering its promises, calibrated professional audio/performance test where made while on patent prosecution.
How about its R&D Progress?
– R&D quite advanced, I can provide 3-D Files to manufacture most applications in just few days, since I also developed my custom 3D CAD solution for this challenging shape.
It is more Efficient?
– same performance/power ratio as bladed impellers, While the design may face more friction, the same is in excess compensated by an much better laminar flow..
Does it Spin Faster or Slower than similar fans?
– It provides the same performance (measured in CFM) at about 15-25% higher spin speed.
How does it manages to be quieter when spinning faster (its against conventional noise teachings)?
– The particular cross-section of the fluid passage (circular cross section in perpendicular plane to the rotational axis) avoid transforming the fluid volume’s shape while the impeller spins, source of the typical ‘brawn’ noise, only friction/vibration noise remains much easier to mitigate.
Does it can be “printed” using Molds and Thermoplastics or only 3-D printed?
– Both Methods are suitable to manufacture these impellers, “printing” it with thermoplastic demands an more complex mold/de-mold setup but nothing out this world.
Do you accept a Business Proposal?
Maybe, use the provided contact form.
May it be peer-reviewed?
To Easy trust and understand my technology I ‘m ready to provide to qualified partner prospect with PROTOTYPES on NO COMPROMISE (just an NDA on provisions to not transfer anything to 3rd and in case not reaching partnership agreement or license, to destroy and delete anything related), this way Investors could verify the facts about my technology and have a tangible prime experience with the Peripheral Tunnel Propeller.
TO BE A QUALIFIED PARTNER, an CONTACT ME ON FORMAL LETTER which should be sent with: Company, associated names, address, Why you think you are a good Partner, Capital Available, Network/Marketing resources, some history about your experience in something related.
Some Partner Prospect will be provided with working PC Fan or Directions and 3-D files to easy and fast build a prototype (depend on time/location/customs/etc).
I keep right to disqualify any partnership proposal on my own criteria.
Have a Question Unanswered? contact me, I”ll be happy to answer it ASAP.